Born Again into the Kingdom of God
How can you be saved from Hell? By being born again into the Kingdom of God!
The first step towards a NEW life in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) is to be BORN AGAIN. Our Lord Jesus Christ says: “I tell you the truth, no-one can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again” (John 3:3 NIV).
The Lord Jesus also said: “I tell you the truth, no-one can enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit” (John 3:5-6 NIV). Like our Lord said, being born by the Spirit. This is a spiritual experience; being spiritual concerns the unseen things. If something is unseen we require faith in order to realize its reality. The spiritual world is hidden from the natural eye, and just because it is hidden from our sight, it does not mean that it doesn't exist. We have a Source that tells us about the existence of this ‘world’. As Christians, we believe what the bible says regarding this ‘outside’ reality. We have placed our faith on the evidence of the biblical records, the testimony of our conscience and the outward manifestation of the inner good. We satisfy ourselves in its truthfulness. Truth satisfies the soul and sets us free from guilt and condemnation (John 8:32).
The TRUTH About Christ’s Sacrifice
In everyday life, people place their hope and trust in those who represent their hopes and wishes, especially if there was some experience that yielded some virtues of self-sacrifice and triumph over some an unjust cause. We magnify our view about such a person and we start to attach strong feelings of a liking in that person. For us, the Lord Jesus Christ represents those hopes of purity, truth and life. The Lord Jesus Christ represents purity of thought and life, purity of truth and victor over death and evil (John 14:6; 1 Corinthians 15:57). Therefore those who believe in His atoning BLOOD as a down payment for sin is free from the penalty of sin – death (Romans 6:23). Since death is the number one human enemy and interrupts our earthly existence, for continuation in God’s realm, He appointed the CROSS as a crossing into eternity life (John 3:16). To make it to God’s realm of eternal existence, we must acknowledge His Righteousness, Holiness and Dominion over human life and creation (Colossians 1:16; Romans 3:22; Galatians 3:22). God displayed His majesty through His Holiness (Exodus 25:17-22), and man cannot approach Him without atonement for sins. Since we cannot represent ourselves before God, the Father of our spirits (Hebrews 12:9), Christ is the means of our entry into His Presence and realm of existence (Romans 3:25-26). This is for life in abundance (John 3:16-17).
Hell for the Sinner and Unbeliever
In contrast, our Lord Jesus Christ also declared: “But whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:18b NIV). This condemnation is Hell fire for the sinner and unbeliever who did not accept Jesus Christ as Saviour. It also says “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULPHUR” (Revelation 21:8 NIV, emphasis mine). “But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth (of Christ’s sacrifice for you) and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil” (Romans 2:8-9 NIV). Our names are only entered in the Book of Life (Revelation 20:15) if we have accepted Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour through us confessing our sins (1 John 1:9) and believing (having faith) in our hearts (Romans 10:9-10) and obeying His Word through holy living (Luke 11:28).
The Building Blocks to a Healthy and Victorious Christian Life
To enjoy an uninterrupted fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit after we have confessed our sins and received Him as Lord and Saviour, we must practice the following daily:
- Daily Bible reading to grow in truth, learn correction and to equip ourselves for service (Joshua 1:8; 2 Timothy 2:15; 2 Timothy 3:15; 1 Peter 2:2-3).
- Maintaining a dedicated prayer life daily, the Lord expects us to pray at least three (3) times a day like the Prophet Daniel, King David and the Lord’s disciples who were fruitful in service and fruit-bearing (Daniel 6:10; Psalm 55:17; Acts 6:4).
- Daily witnessing to warn souls of impending judgement, our Lord Jesus Christ issued the Great Commission to His followers; this is NOT just the work of those with the official ministry titles but ALL believers expressing their faith and testimony (Matthew 4:19; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; John 15:16; Matthew 9:37-38).
The three points above are crucially important, the Lord Jesus Christ, in His discourse and nightly visitations to my daughter Charis, commanded we and many other believers to keep watch this way and He expects all His children to OBEY this. Keep watch in obedience and "who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the Master puts in charge of His servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whom the Master finds doing so when He returns" (Luke 12:42-43). This is called fruit-bearing (John 15:16).
I would like to end with this sentence, Humanity’s common destiny is the GRAVE and Christ Jesus conquered it so that we can live and not go to HELL (Acts 2:27); don’t choose destruction and a love-less eternity - you can have Christ Jesus, His love and the COVETED CROWN of ETERNAL LIFE! (James 1:12.)
If you took note of the above message, and you want to turn around from you present way of life, please pray this prayer below from your heart by faith. God will listen and save you from Hell, and after you prayed in repentance, kindly follow the instructions below to grow in truth, obedience and bear spiritual fruit for service. This short prayer can change your life forever, DO IT NOW!
Heavenly Father, I bow my head in submission to your will, and admit that I am a sinner, destined for HELL if I die without having accepted Jesus Christ as my eternal Lord and Saviour. I acknowledge that I cannot save myself and I need a redeemer. I completely repent of my sins and put my faith in the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ shed for my sins on the cross. I NOW accept Jesus Christ as my Saviour and I trust that He will appear soon to take me to Heaven for all eternity, in Jesus name. AMEN.
After having prayed this prayer, to know the will of God for your life, this is what you must DO to remain faithful in this new life: As a matter of truth, this is what the Lord encouraged all new and old believers to DO daily:
- Read your Bible daily:- “Do not let this Book [the bible] of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it”(Joshua 1:8). The Lord admonished, encouraged and rebuked almost every person that He gave a message through the ministry, if it was found that they were not faithful in their daily Bible reading and prayers. Please be careful to obey and observe this! THIS IS A MUST, BELOVED! This is not a religious ritual, but obedience. The men of God mentioned below actually heard from God directly and they served faithfully and obeyed every command. We ought to follow their examples if we want to be like them.
- “Like new born babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation” (1 Peter 2:2).
- Like King David: “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you” (Psalm 119:11). Read for yourself what the Word of God says what sin is and refrain from it.
- Pray At Least 3 or More Times a Day. Remember there is no better way or example to follow than to imitate and follow the example of Bible authors and devoted man or woman of God. Daniel prayed three times a day and he was loved by God for his obedience and faithfulness. Thus it is said of him: “As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed” (Daniel 9:23). The Lord hears and answers His obedient children. Daniel prayed 3 times a day and so should YOU!: “Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before” [consistent and faithful devotion] (Daniel 6:10b). Likewise, King David also prayed 3 times or more daily consider this: “Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and He hears my voice” (Psalm 55:17).
Be obedient and live the Word!
For any further information, counselling in the Word and prayer, please contact us.